NetNames for Marketing Professionals
Online brand marketing has become a top priority for most businesses across the world. With the Internet community booming in its vast numbers, brand building in a safe environment has become a key concern for marketers and brand managers.
Should domain name management, online brand security and online brand protection be a concern for your marketing departments? Traditionally it has had little visibility, but it is certainly something that marketers and brand owners are becoming increasingly taking notice of and leveraging on to protect their brands online.
Brand marketing itself has changed dramatically in the past 15 years because of the explosion of the Internet. The way we do business has changed and the way that consumers now purchase products and services online has also changed. The majority of your business may now come from your websites. Think what would happen to your revenue or your brand image if your website was to disappear or if it was a victim of online brand abuse.
- Cybersquatting and typosquatting
- Counterfeit and piracy
- Reputation erosion through blogs, forums and social media
- Low traffic and conversion rates
- High website abandonment rates
- The loss of key domain names through lack of renewal
- Inadequate online security leads to a lack of trust from customers, leading to lower forms of revenue than your competitors
NetNames helps you to…
- Quantify the risks of your current online brand strategy and devise a plan to assist you in proactively and defensively protecting your brands
- Manage the reputation and perception of your online brand, reducing the risk of brand erosion and a loss of revenue
- Ensure the success of your future marketing campaigns by securing specific domain names prior to any launch
- Assess what domain names should continue to be funded and what domain names could be sold (for example names that are no longer in use because marketing campaigns have ended)
- Secure your online brand through the use of inexpensive Trust Seals and