99% of business directors feel that domain names are important to their brand’s internet presence, reflecting the significance of maintaining a company’s visibility on the web through domain names.
Source: NetNames Research amongst 100 business directors in large UK enterprises with at least five million turnover in Q2 2013
In today’s world, domain names are an integral component of an organization’s Intellectual Property (IP), therefore it is critical that the technical aspects of your domain names are managed correctly.
NetNames provides the following corporate domain name management services:
- Domain registration services
- Domain name registrations for gTLDs, ccTLDs and IDNs
- Provision of local presence
- Domain acquisitions
- Selling your unwanted domain names
- Full technical control of zone files
- Domain auditing
- Strategic analysis of your domain name portfolio
- Applications and outsourced management for new gTLDs
- Domain name searches
- Monitor your domain names or those of your competitors
For more information on any of the above services, please contact us.