Brand Protection Strategy and Insight
Online brand protection requires a holistic strategy based on deep insight of the threats and clear focus on return on investment
NetNames use their technology platforms, expert analysts and extensive knowledge of our business to ﬂag infringements and counterfeits and assist in getting them removed.
The internet economy of the G20 will be worth approximately £2.7 trillion by 2016
The cost of digital piracy is $75 billion annually to the global economy
Sales of counterfeit goods accounts for up to 7% of total world trade - $600 billion annually. One in six products sold online is identified as counterfeit
96% of companies admit that guarding their online assets is now essential for the success of their brand, but only 40% have a strategy in place
The boundless nature of the internet and its evolving threats require the implementation of holistic and focussed brand protection strategies. As the pioneers of Online Brand protection and a global leader in corporate domain name management, NetNames are uniquely placed to advise organizations on strategy and return on investment.
|Domain Name and gTLD Strategy:||Development of a tailored domain name portfolio strategy - leveraging Trademark Clearinghouse, defensive domain registrations and domain blocking - as a proactive defence mechanism against cybersquatting and typosquatting.|
|Brand Protection Snapshot Reports:||Tailored report outlining the typical threats affecting a brand and the recommended strategies to address these.|
|Full Online Threat Landscape Reports:||Full strategy report providing detailed analysis of all the online threats affecting a specific brand (types, geographies, volumes, brand impact) and definition of a bespoke online protection strategy, including implementation approach and ROI.|
|Digital Piracy Analysis:||Fully tailored research and analysis covering specific areas of Digital Piracy concern, and a subscription Scrutiny service.|
- We are the pioneers of Online Brand Protection – leading this specialist field since 1999.
- Our industry experts sit on councils and governing bodies such as ICANN, INTA and ITMA – global online legislators with unrivalled knowledge on the threats businesses face.
- A 99 % client retention rate – unmatched technology, expertise and total customer focus.
- The most comprehensive online monitoring capability via our market leading proprietary technology – in depth real-time monitoring of the whole internet, across all online channels.
- A fully bespoke, flexible and responsive service – we proactively adapt to meet client needs, and evolve to stay One Step Ahead of changing online threats.
- A secure client portal to track and monitor detected threats and status on enforcement activities
- A multi-lingual in-house enforcement team, and strong relationships with all marketplace sites, app stores, registrars and ISPs – ensuring the highest record in compliance, enforcement and delisting; globally and across all online channels.
- A specialized Chinese language enforcement unit to tackle Chinese markets.
Regardless of the threat, NetNames has a comprehensive and effective solution