The main topics of the webinar will be:
• What you need to decide and when
• How much will it cost to apply for and run a new gTLD domain?
• What are the technical requirements to run a new gTLD domain?
• What are the pros and cons of operating a new gTLD domain?
The speakers will be:
- Simon Crompton, Editor, Managing IP
- Andy Churley, NetNames
- Bart Lieben, Crowell & Moring
- Flip Petillon, Crowell & Moring
- Krista Papac, AusRegistry
The date of the webinar is Thursday 29 September 2011.
The webinar is scheduled to last an hour and 30 minutes and will start at:
- 07.00 PDT
- 10.00 EDT
- 15.00 UK BST
- 16.00 European time
To register your attendance at the webinar please click here.